Work from home trend at technology companies with Twitter, Shopify and Facebook leading the way.
- Twitter was the first to announce it will let some employees work from home permanently (CBC)
- Shopify followed and announced it is going ‘Digital by default‘ (CBC)
- Facebook also announced its work from home plans, but with a catch (National Post)
- Box suggested its work from home policy would last until at least 2021 (Techcrunch)
Property owners counting on AirBnB for their revenue are struggling.
- CNN is reporting that “Airbnb hosts are planning to sell off their properties because of the pandemic” (CNN)
- Rental costs for Vancouver two-bedroom units drop by over 15 per cent (Vancouver Sun)
- CMHC predicts house prices could drop up to 18 per cent (The Globe and Mail)
Negative Interest Rates, coming soon to Canada?
- Markets start pricing in negative U.S. interest rates for first time (National Post)
- Britain borrows at negative interest rate for first time (Canada.com)
Hear from experts
We host webinars every week, keep up to date with what’s going on: https://www.addyinvest.com/category/webinar/
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Sign-up for recent news: