Upcoming Investment Property: Launches August 11
Our next investment property located at 45604 Airport Road will launch on August 11. It is a commercial property leased 100% to Starbucks. addy members with funded wallets will be first in line to invest.
Why we love this property:
- Commercial property with a drive-thru and 32 shared parking stalls
- Freestanding building comprised of 2,146 SF new build retail
- 100% occupied by Starbucks with built-in rental escalations over the lease term
- It is located on the southwest corner of Airport Road & Yale Road, in the central region of Chilliwack, one of BC’s fastest-growing communities
- Starbucks is an American coffee company and coffeehouse chain founded in 1971
- Starbucks operates 30,000 stores across 80 markets, with over 291,000 employees (as of June 30, 2019)
- Starbucks Corporation has a market cap of $105.99 Billion (September 2019)
Chilliwack is considered one of the fastest-growing communities in British Columbia. From 2014 to 2019, Chilliwack’s population increased 7.5% to 90,660. By 2021, the City is projected to reach a population of 100,000; a metropolitan landmark according to Statistics Canada. To service the anticipated growth, city officials have implemented a number of neighbourhood plans in order to expand utilities, transportation systems and amenities, as well as its commercial and industrial sectors.
Midtown Station is a new commercial development at the entrance to Midtown which includes a new residential development (single and multi-family), as well as new office and commercial opportunities alongside an existing elementary school and a new high school (opening 2021). The property is situated at the southwest corner of Yale Road and Airport Road boasting exceptional exposure to vehicular traffic along Yale and Airport Road (counts exceed 38,000 vehicles per day)