Less than 30 days ago we launched the latest investment property on the addy platform – a commercial building in Chilliwack that has Starbucks as the tenant on a long term, triple net lease. The response to the offering has been incredible with hundreds of British Columbians investing in the property including about 10% coming from the city of Chilliwack.
Over 600 British Columbians Have Invested So Far
On September 18th 2020 the Chilliwack investment property opportunity will close to investors. British Columbians still wanting to look at the investment opportunity can create an account, review the due diligence and legal paperwork and make an investment decision.
Over the last few weeks many addy investors have stopped by the property to visit it, enjoy a coffee and check out the neighbourhood. A local Surrey company also gifted their employees with funds in their addy wallets so that they can choose to invest in the property.
Questions We Have Been Asked
Here is a round up of some of the questions we have been asked about this opportunity. Let us know if you have more.
Who can invest?
British Columbian residents, over 19, can invest $1 – $1500 into the Chilliwack property.
What are the fees?
There are no fees. A $100 investment is a $100 investment. There are no fees, no hidden fees and no other fees with any sneaky names – no fees charged by us at all.
What liability do investors have?
There is no liability to any investor beyond the investment amount. At no time will you be asked for more funds.
Can I view the due diligence?
For sure. All addy members can log into their addy accounts and click on “Properties for Sale” and view the due diligence, including the appraisal, limited partnership agreement, Offering Memorandum and much more.
News Around Chilliwack
- Interview w/ Charles Wiebe, Past President of the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board talking about Chilliwack Real Estate.
- Interview w/ Steve Evans, addy Board member talking about building wealth with real estate and how he grew a REIT to $3.8B
- Starbucks CEO On Their “COVID Strategy”
- Why Invest in Chilliwack Real Estate?
addy In The News
- Vancouver Is Awesome – You can own hot real estate properties for just $1 through this investment platform
- Chilliwack Progress – Real estate startup opens market to small investors in Chilliwack
- Business In Vancouver – Startup Addy poised to sell shares in real estate for $1 apiece
- DailyHive – You can invest in this local property for as little as $1
Do You Have More Questions?
Join addy Co-Founder Stephen Jagger to get your questions answered. He will be holding several “office hours” Zoom calls where you can join and hear more about the Chilliwack property, what addy is up to and where the company is headed.