Fundrise is a US-based real estate investment platform that enables Americans to invest in real estate. Over here at addy, we sometimes get asked if we are like Fundrise, but for Canadians. While from the outside addy and Fundrise appear to be similar, if you look a little deeper, our offerings are actually quite different. We are the Fundrise alternative for Canadians.
- Fundrise minimum investment amount is US$500
- Fundrise enables investors to invest in eREITs
- Fundrise includes debt and equity in some of their offerings
- Fundrise charges a percentage of your investment as an annual advisory fees / annual management fees
- ✅ addy minimum investment amount is $1
- ✅ addy enables investors to invest in a specific property
- ✅ addy investment opportunities are in the equity of the property
- ✅ addy does not charge any advisory or management fee (how does addy make money?)
Canadians can create a free account at addyinvest.com, fund their wallet and start investing in Canadian properties for as little as $1.00.
Our past properties include a single family property backing on to Vancouver’s Trout Lake, a commercial property in Chilliwack, BC with Starbucks Canada as the tenant, a 19 building multi-family parcel in Toronto, ON and most recently a commercial business park on the Northeast side of Calgary, AB.
Interested in Getting Started?
- Create an account at addyinvest.com
- Fund your wallet via Interac (same day) or EFT (5 – 7 business days)
- Review due diligence and Offering Memorandum
- Make an investment decision